Regarding provisions on the protection of personal data (GDPR), the data controller is HyperEther Ltd, Novi Sad. Web page:https://www.hyperether.com/
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HyperEther Ltd. is committed to complying with data protection legislation in the Republic of Serbia (Personal Data Protection Act) and data protection legislation introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679).
The purpose of this website is to provide information about HyperEther and their services. HyperEther respects the privacy rights. The collection and use of information enable us to provide the services and products we offer and they are inevitable in order to be able for us to perform our business, provide services or offer products to you. We do not share your personal information in any other way except what is mentioned in this Policy Policy, which explains our practices regarding collection, use and processing of certain information, including your personal information.
We understand the importance and protect your personal information when you visit our web site or share your data with us. There are a limited number of circumstances when we may share your information with third parties and they will be explained below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT, USE AND PROTECT
We collect different types of information including and not limited to information you provide to us. During your visit to our website or when you contact us, we may request or you may decide to provide us with certain information. This may include information by which you may be personally identified such as name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc. During your visit to our website we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing or patterns using common internet technologies.
This may include details of your visits to our website, information about your connectivity, your IP address and browser information, location data, logs and other communication data and resources that you use on the website.
Have in mind that information you provide, such as email address, name and surname, address, postal code, telephone number, can be collected by us in several ways:
- When you apply for a job position or contact us through our site;
- When you contact us via our website for business cooperation or contact us by sending an email to any our contact mail addresses;
- When downloading services and products offered or purchasing a product offered online;
- Login for Online products via third party storage such as Google Drive etc;
- Usage details, IP addresses, etc.
While processing your personal information we follow these principles:
- Processing it fairly and lawfully;
- Collecting it for specified, legitimate purposes and not processing it further in ways incompatible with those purposes;
- Collecting personal information which is relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected and used;
- Maintaining accurate personal information and if is necessary to keep it up to date and take reasonable steps to rectify or delete information that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Keeping personal information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
- Processing it in accordance with individuals’ legal rights;
- Taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or accidental loss, unlawful processing, destruction or damage to personal information;
- When processing sensitive personal information, ensuring appropriate notice and consent or that the processing otherwise complies with applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Necessary information to our agents, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who use the data only on our behalf and for our purposes under confidentiality agreements;
- In connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of our business;
- Is required by law or legal process, without limitation in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and court proceedings;
- We reserve the right to use and disclose any information collected via the site that have no personal information character.
Regards to your personal data you have the following rights:
Right of accessYou have the right to request a copy of your personal data we hold about you.
Right to rectificationYou have the right to request from us to correct your personal data if inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Right to be forgottenYou have the right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
Right to restriction of processingIf you contest the correctness of the data which we have registered about you or lawfulness of processing, or if you have objected to the processing of the data in accordance with your right to object, you may request us to restrict the processing of this data to storing purposes only.
Right to objectYou have the right to receive the personal data that you provided to us. This right applies to personal data processed only by automated means.
Right to data portabilityYou have the right to request from us to correct your personal data if inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Right to complainIf you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer.
Right to withdraw your consentWithdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.We will honor such requests, withdrawal or objection as required under applicable data protection rules but these rights are not absolute, they do not always apply and exemptions may be engaged. We will usually, in response to a request asking you to verify your identity and/or provide information that helps us to better understand your request. If we do not comply with your request, we will explain why.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements. Should any personal data held by us no longer be required to be retained, we undertake to take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal data after a reasonable period of time has elapsed.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 16 years of age. Children under the age of 16 should not use our site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 16, we will undertake proper measures and activate internal processes to promptly erase such information from our records and environment. We invite you to report to us any information you may have regarding this at DPO, so we take appropriate measures.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall HyperEther be liable to any part for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequently damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this web site, or any use of this web site, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced or accessed through this web site, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data. This applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theories.
CONTACT US/OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For questions specifically about this Policy, our collection and/or processing of your personal information or similar technologies, or if you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data, please let us know and we will investigate your concern. Please raise any concerns by contacting our Data Protection Officer at +381 21 3012452.
Laze Nančića 36
Novi Sad, 21000, Serbia